Saturday, November 12, 2011

The American West Heritage Center

This year we had the really great opportunity to volunteer at the American West Heritage Center
(think "This is the Place" but smaller).


I did it for the Haunted Hallow... I got to play Dr. Jekyll; check this out:

Pretty good, eh?


Some of my favorite Memories of the AWHC include:
 quiet time with my family,


seeing my creative boy's creations,

and picturing what my wife might look like in 60 years...
Yup, still hot!


Watching your boy become more and more like a man
is a pretty priceless gift!



Man, those were the days...

You want the definition of cute?...



It's Jocelyn and Alauna as pioneers!



Our wonderful summer has come and gone...


...like that beautiful elusive white peacock everyone tried so hard to capture a perfect record of.
If you haven't been, I "reckon" you should stop on by next year and give us a holler!

Later! 
David

No comments:

Post a Comment