Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Bubble

Give a kid a giant bubble,
be the coolest mom on the block!








A friend of mine saw this idea online.  You take a package of painters' drop plastic, fold it in half and tape the edges leaving a hole for the fan and a hole to climb in and out of.
Really easy; hours of fun!





Our little home school activity ended up attracting the whole neighborhood; we loved it!
The other day I asked Zanden if he wished he went to school with his friends.  He promptly replied, "No mom!  I have WAY more fun than they do!"  Guess we're doing something right!

2 comments:

  1. You homeschool?!?!?! I obviously didn't know that! hahaha If you need any ideas/help/just to talk, please, please call me or e-mail me or comment on my homeschool blog (www.picklenetty.blogspot.com)! I'm so excited to know another family member who homeschools! Yay for an awesome activity. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I missed this post, thank you for sharing! There's some cute kids in these pictures. Then again, I'm biased. :)

    ReplyDelete